+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What's in the box?

What's in the box?

Why it's everything you need to do a little crafting at Shackapoolza! This is my box for the shoebox swap. It looks big, but it is a macoroni and cheese box. I hope you like it.
    Last edited by Spartymom; 09-03-2008 at 03:35 PM.
    Kim

2. I wish I was attending so I could check it out
    Teresa

I wish you were attending too. I will reveal the craft after it's all done with in May.
    Kim

You're right, it DOES look big! I'm thinking I don't know of any mac & cheese boxes that big! Were there about a hundred boxes inside?? hehe

Kathy

5. WOW! What kind of Mac n cheese do you buy? That box does look big! By any chance is that a Costco or Sam's box of Mac n cheese?
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

It's the ind. serving packs that come in the box from Sam's club. I think there is 50 in a box. funny. Really it's not that big.
    Kim

Wow! You're really on top of things. I haven't even begun to think about what I'm going to do for my "Shoebox" craft. I guess I better get my thinking cap on!
    Amy

I am putting my "pieces" together today! WOO-HOO!!

I figured out what I am bringing in my box. Question: What exactly goes into the box? I'm going to stamp the image, provide the paper and a sample. Do I include the markers for coloring, adhesive, etc? I've never done one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    I figured out what I am bringing in my box. Question: What exactly goes into the box? I'm going to stamp the image, provide the paper and a sample. Do I include the markers for coloring, adhesive, etc? I've never done one of these.
    I would include the markers, if you can. As for adhesive unless it is something special for that project then no.

+ Reply to Thread