+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I am working on my Christmas cards and.....

dublintoo Guest View Member Photos

I am working on my Christmas cards and.....

I know exactly how "Just Julie" feels. Nothing is coming out straight. UUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I have a question though......Is there a website for ribbon??? I mean like with photos of the different ways to use them on your cards???? And the ways of how to get them to stay!!!!! I always use ribbons on my cards and I know I shouldn't but I always feel like it is missing something, then when I add the ribbon it kind of makesup for the "space". I see all these beautiful cards here and in magazines and there are never the directions on how to secure the ribbon or how and where the holes go. I sit here and wrack (sp?) my brain on how it was done. Help!!

Jeanne

2. This is a wonderful gallery I frequent. They have very talented ladies over there

and I am over there as well with some of my samples. You may have to join the sight but its just terrific. If you do a search for ribbon in the gallery, all kinds of pretty cards will pop up. This may just help. Check it out

http://www.simplysentiments.com/gallery/

The Shackretary

dublintoo Guest View Member Photos

Thank You for the reply!

I clicked the link to the website you sent me and I liked it so much I joined that one too!!!! :grin: I'll let you know how I do with mounting my unmounted stamp too! I really appreciate your help.....Thank You again.

Jeanne

+ Reply to Thread