+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shackapalooza - I have made an observation ...

1. I don't think it sounds like too many plans at all!!! What works for one person definitely isn't going to work for another. Do what you can and don't sweat the rest. Take it home to finish it!

That was the best part of going to TAC seminar last year - meeting all of my online friends in person! So I think you will all have a blast, and don't stress out if you don't get some of the projects done! And don't let anyone else rain on your parade. Just go with the flow.

Also, let's say someone doesn't want to work on their own projects. You've got to have something else for them to do in the meantime. So multiple activities comes in handy in that situation too. Give the guests some options.

2. Like Chris said we don't need an agenda...we are just gonna play it by ear. No matter what we do it gonna go too fast!
    Oh sherri we are gonna miss you! Esp your wonderful laugh!

I'm really hoping to get some personal stuff done too. I never seem to get much done when I go to our Friday night crops. Maybe work on Christmas cards?? That would be awesome. I guess I don't have to participate in every game or whatever it is that's going on at the time if I don't want to.
    I guess we need to make it what we want it to be and have a good time doing what we want to do.

Kathy

I agree there is ALOT going on... but no everyone needs to do everything. If we do it we do it if we don't we don't. I know this is my ONLY vacation this year so I am relaxin and hangin out with friends LOL

You are free to do projects (either the ones that are organized or the ones you bring) ... it's your choice ... and hey if you just chat the entire time that works too!!!

I can't wait!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Sorry about this--I hit enter by mistake and I don't know how to delete it. Just skip this one. Well, I'm going, and I intend to get some stamping done. One thing we didn't like at MOA was the strict organization of time and not being able to just hang out more.

Don't be afaid--unless I have the wrong idea. . .

Well, I'm going, and I intend to get some stamping done. One thing we didn't like at MOA was the strict organization of time and not being able to just hang out more. I'm planning to stamp and talk. Just to relax and have fun with it and maybe get some new ideas. I am going to bring the pics I took at MOA, and my circle journal from there--but I'm looking forward to no pressure. I want it to be fun so we'll do it again.. (and again). Hope I"m not waaaayy off base. Patty

8. Nope Patty, you are very correct. We are going to play everything by ear. No schedule. No time restictions. It's your time to do WHATEVER you want!

I am planning on just bringing a few things to work on and I am not sure if I will participate in everything...I hope that's ok! I am just looking forward to meeting up with my shack sisters, gabbing, and relaxing!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ellie View Post
    I am planning on just bringing a few things to work on and I am not sure if I will participate in everything...I hope that's ok! I am just looking forward to meeting up with my shack sisters, gabbing, and relaxing!
    Ellie- that sounds great! It is gonna go so fast! I can't wait.

+ Reply to Thread