+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Re-introducing myself ..

Re-introducing myself ..

Hello everyone! I'm Gail and am from Saskatchewan, Canada. I joined way back when but was never really very active. I am now back, paid my membership and am ready to start posting!! I've been lurking quite a bit but feel the need to join in again!

Welcome back Gail. We're so glad you decided to rejoin us. Just jump right in -- we're a friendly bunch. I'm Joanne from Tennessee, USA.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

3. Happy to see you. I am a relatively new member from the UK, but I love all the fun at the SS

hi Gail

It's great to see you re intruiducing yourself!
    jump right in and join the fun!

5. Hi Gail....I am Cheri from FL. Welcome again to the shack and hope to see you posting here when you can.

Visit my blog here

6. Welcome from a Dutchy all the way of the Netherlands
    Glad you re-join,sorry if my English isn't perfect

well welcome back to the shack! I'm Chris from Michigan.

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    Hi from Minnesota! In 1980, I went on a long Greyhound Bus Trip with a friend--we intended to just dip into Canada on our way across to Seattle (is it Hwy 2 or 12?). Anyway, we were put on the wrong bus and ended up in the MIDDLE of Saskatchewan! We thought it was getting pretty cold! (Is there a town called Moose Jaw?) I remember endless wheat fields! Bummer was that by the time we reached the beautiful mountains of British Columbia, we were so tired that we could hardly keep our eyes open!

This is TOO funny! After I posted the above paragraph, I went to look at your profile and you LIVE in Moose Jaw! LOL! I will have to try and find the picture I took when we stopped there--I think it was by a sign that said Moose Jaw! I think it's just about straight up from Minneapolis, Minnesota!
    --Lidia

9. Hello. I'm Kim from PA. So glad to have you here with us.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestStamper View Post
    Hi from Minnesota! In 1980, I went on a long Greyhound Bus Trip with a friend--we intended to just dip into Canada on our way across to Seattle (is it Hwy 2 or 12?). Anyway, we were put on the wrong bus and ended up in the MIDDLE of Saskatchewan! We thought it was getting pretty cold! (Is there a town called Moose Jaw?) I remember endless wheat fields! Bummer was that by the time we reached the beautiful mountains of British Columbia, we were so tired that we could hardly keep our eyes open!

This is TOO funny! After I posted the above paragraph, I went to look at your profile and you LIVE in Moose Jaw! LOL! I will have to try and find the picture I took when we stopped there--I think it was by a sign that said Moose Jaw! I think it's just about straight up from Minneapolis, Minnesota!
    Lidia, that's too funny! As I was reading this, I was thinking "wouldn't it be funny if she was talking about Moose Jaw"! lol

+ Reply to Thread