+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: best place to get a score pal???

best place to get a score pal???

and do I want the big one or will the smaller one due?? how much are they???
    I'm researching my birthday present! lol
    ok, so is the score pal what I need?? or should I get stamps?? somebody help me!!

2. I got mine at www.scor-pal.com - I think it was $39.99. I've never seen them anywhere on sale.
    Teresa

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I couldn't tell ya, sorry.

4. There is only one size of Scor-pal. Maybe you are thinking of the Score It board? It comes in two sizes I think.

Anyway, $39.99 is the price pretty much anywhere. Unless you hostess a $100 TAC order/party, then you could get one half price.

5. I bought mine right from the scor-pal site and it was delivered within 3 days of me ordering. Great shipping!!
    And yes cindi.....you do need one

Visit my blog here

You do need one -- $39.99 is a fair price for a tool that will never wear out!

You can get one from TAC for half off with a show/order!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

Cindi, I got mine at Archiver's with a 30% off coupon, it came to about $28 +tax. You really NEED one of these!
    [SIZE=3]When I'm an old woman, I shall stamp in[COLOR=#9932cc] purple[/COLOR]! :v_SPIN:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]* [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Merry[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]*[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Archiver's with the 30% off is where I got mine last week, they are 39.99 and I have not seen them at Michaels or AC Moore.
    I like mine- it is so easy to use.

I got mine from scor-pal, and got it in a matter of days. However at www.customcrops.com, they have it for the same price of $39.99 but they have free shipping. Custom crops also has a scor-tote that you can purchase to hold the scor-pal.
    shelley

+ Reply to Thread