+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any ideas on a Shoebox swap?

1. Any ideas on a Shoebox swap?

I'm having th hardest time thinking up an idea for the shoebox swap for the Shackapalooza Meet. Any ideas?

I guess, with everything I have going on right now, I am looking for something easy that I can just "whip" up. I'd hate to be the only one who doesn't do it, but hate to say it, but that where I'm leaning...
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

You won't be cuz

I'm not going to do it either. It's all I can do to come home from work and check my messages. I thought about it, but it's too stressful to pull it together. I'm looking forward to just sitting, stamping, talking--and of course, eating. I don't want this to be soooo complicated and intense that we never do it again. Hope that doesn't sound too terrible, but that's honestly how I feel.

Don't feel like you have to do it. You don't. But if you really want to, a simple idea would be a tag. i don't know. Its just going to be fun to get together..
    Kim

4. Jennifer...You don't have to HAVE a project for the "Shoebox Swap". It is a weekend to just have fun with all the Shack Sistas! ;+) BTW I wanna see what your house looks like NOW!!! ;+) I've been checking your blog everyday!

I haven't come up with a shoebox swap either so don't feel you have to do something. If I do one, it will probably be something very quick and easy. The most important thing about this trip is that you have a good time and are able to relax a bit too!
    I've also been checking your blog to get a looksee at your house.
    Amy

6. If you do a shoebox swap I'd look at some of the cards or projects you've done and find one that was fairly easy and do that. Maybe change up the colors or patterned paper to make it spring and summer like or come up with a 'we've moved' type card that you can use yourself and have a few other sentiments in case others don't want that type of card. Have fun.
    Teresa

Don't worry about it!! I don't want anyone to stress over this! The shoe box projects do NOT have to be anything huge or fantabulious (new word!)

Just a simple card or even book mark, anything!! Even nothing is OK too! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mydogstinks2 View Post
    Don't worry about it!! I don't want anyone to stress over this! The shoe box projects do NOT have to be anything huge or fantabulious (new word!)

Just a simple card or even book mark, anything!! Even nothing is OK too! LOL
    YES ... please no stress over this .... it's just for FUN!!! If you don't bring a shoebox project to do you can still participate and do the other people's project if you want.

The idea of the weekend is to have stuff for people to do if they so choose ... if you choose to gab all weekend to that will be fun as well!!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

Ladies, I already have 2 shoebox projects to share -- and knowing me -- I'll have at least one more before long. So don't sweat it if you don't get a chance (or are uninspired). Overdoing it is what I do best!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

you know what you could do?

( when i go to things where online buddies will be) i actually take altered rolodex cards with my info on them.
    so the fronts are altered and the backs have like personal info and snail mail on them.

just a thought?
    ~Stacy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread