+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Shack Logo??

1. I like it, but it does look like it needs a hair cut, LOL!

2. What about all the talent we have here? There are a bunch of folks on line who design stamps - can anyone put something together that works as a logo on line, a printed image on a shirt and a rubber stamp?
    ...oops, wrong hat!

Honestly, it made me think of Shreck right away. Doesn't AMUSE Stamps (or someone) have a stamp like that? Ellie--didn't you just order it?

4. I don't like it...sorry. The window on the side looks like an ear, and the roof looks like hair.

5. I was thinking more cute with "stamped" flowers on it or something like that.

I vote for Sherry to come up with a new logo and to be paid for it. Sherry you are so talented, why don't you give it a try?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

7. It kind of reminds me of the foot-stole from Beauty and the Beast... the little dog!
    Jovita
    Inky Impressions ~ my blog

Well l think its adorable..l love it
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

9. I'm not crazy about it either. Too shabby looking.

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

10. I'm weighing in on the NOT liking it side. Don't really know why, just not crazy about it.

+ Reply to Thread