+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: New Shack Logo??

1. I'm with Mary..

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    Hmm, when I think of Stamp-Shack I always think along the lines of the beach. I don't know why, I just do. Maybe it is from the Love Shack song or something that always plays in my head when I log on. I'm not crazy about any of the suggestions so far....sorry.
    I'm not crazy about any of these either. The one with the palm tree that Sherry posted was the closest as far as clean lines, but so far it just doesn't seem like we've found "the one".

Mary
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

2. This one certainly gives "warm fuzzies." Cute!

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

3. More doodling...

The images posted by Ellie were so cute. I used a mushroom as an inspiration for this little sketch.
    Attached Images
    I will lift my eyes by Bebo Norman
    http://withallmyheartsabrina.blogspot.com/

4. I wish I could draw. I have an image in my head of a cute little Shack with Sherry's cupcake on the top as a chimney, and window boxes with flowers, some more flowers planted in front of the Shack and one of Sherry's crabs sitting out front at a table stamping a card.

5. This is very quick

although I've seen Sherry's images( I'm sorry if they are not exact) , I could not find them when I quickly doodled up this sketch from Jan's description... so, here is another attempt!
    Attached Images
    Peggy in IL
    http://prdesigns.blogspot.com
    Creative Greetings

6. How adorable!

Quote Originally Posted by prdesigns View Post
    although I've seen Sherry's images( I'm sorry if they are not exact) , I could not find them when I quickly doodled up this sketch from Jan's description... so, here is another attempt!
    That little crab is so cute. Reminds me of the restaurant crab shack.

Sabrina
    I will lift my eyes by Bebo Norman
    http://withallmyheartsabrina.blogspot.com/

7. Peggy you are GOOD!!!!
    The Shackretary

Great job Peggy. Keep churning them out. I don't think we will please everyone, just like with stamps. I love that we have some talented sketch artists here.
    Sarah

9. Quote Originally Posted by prdesigns View Post
    That is the cutest!!!!!

Peggy that is wonderful! You are so talented!
    Hugs,

You are special. Never stop believing that.

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread