+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sherry goes on vacation!

Sherry, you are so deserving of this vacation. Please relax and have fun with your family. We want pictures and details when you return.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Hope you have a super time, I love visiting Florida. Are you going to get to visit any Shackies on your trek down? We're all over the place, ya know!

Kathy

3. Hope your trip is fantastic! We'll miss you...but will keep you in our prayers for a fun and safe time!

4. Sherry...if things go haywire and you really need a computer I am a little over one hour NE of disney. You can gladly use our computers here. We have 3 windows laptops, 1 regular PC, one apple laptop and one huge IMAC so take your pick!

Are you traveling down 95? If so then you must be taking Interstate 4 to cut over to Orlando. Where 95 and 4 intersect is basically where I live.

enjoy the trip and have a safe drive

Visit my blog here

5. Have a really great time Sherry,enjoy your vacation.
    You deserve it

Have a good trip Sherry!
    ~Stacy

My Blog

Have a great trip Sherry. Hope you enjoy your time away. Glinda

I'm sure FL has internet cafes, but you should only visit one if you miss us and want to say hello. Have a wonderful, well-deserved vacation!

+ Reply to Thread