+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Springfield Stamp convention

theprimitivecountrybug Guest View Member Photos

Springfield Stamp convention

Bad news.... I guess I won't be able to go to the stamp convention in Mass.
    I have a buyers show coming up for my shop that is a cash and carry and it's in Massachusetts too.
    After figuring out expenses, I cand afford to do both. The buyers show is the end of this month and I just know I will not have sold enough to help me get to the stamp convention in June.
    I'm sorry I'm going to miss the opportunity to meet you girls. I was so close too!
    Have fun and I can't wait to see all that you all come home with and hear all your fun stories about meeting each other.
    Hugs~
    Birgit

2. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Birgit now I am sad!!! But I do understand. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?

One day we will meet
    The Shackretary

That's very sad!!!
    Very disappointing, but you can only do so much!
    There's always next year!!!
    Joanie

theprimitivecountrybug Guest View Member Photos
    Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! Birgit now I am sad!!! But I do understand. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?

One day we will meet
    Yes, I guess I have to put my business first before my personal wants. I was so psyched about going too.
    But yes, definitely someday, I hope we get to meet!
    Hugs~

I can't wait to see what you buy for your shop. I love everything! Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

+ Reply to Thread