+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sleepless in Concord - another strange night with Ladybug

1. The vet saw EXACTLY what she was doing in her office. She went around and around the room 100 times so she could tell she wasn't her normal self.

She also took her stitches out but there is one place that looks like its coming apart so I hope she didnt' take it out too soon. We're going to take a walk this afternoon and see how she does. She does not have to wear the cone anymore, thank god.

Maybe she had cone anxiety!! LOL
    The Shackretary

2. Quote Originally Posted by ccstampin12 View Post
    I hope she will be all right.
    And, you!!! Did you get a little nap?
    Joanie
    I came home at 9 and went to sleep till 11:30. It felt great but I am still exhausted!! Emily is home with a head cold or allergies so she is not feeling the best either.
    The Shackretary

aw..

poor ladybug and poor Sherri! I hope all is ok and that you get some good rest tonight.

4. Poor u2 hope things get a bit easier...oh how i sympathise..my cat is 12 and only 1 kidney so know exactly about not comming out the anethsitc quickly. ))) Hugs to you both (((( and a good nights kip..sweet dreams.

theprimitivecountrybug Guest View Member Photos
    Hugs to both of you... I hope she gets back to feeling like herself soon and you can get some well needed rest.

That is very strange. Let us know what the vet says....I hope you are able to sleep tonight!

7. Ladybug has been perfect all day so let's hope the episodes were a freak thing and are now over. I am ready for bed now and its only 6:45 pm. lol
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread