+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Where does everyone get their cardstock....

dublintoo Guest View Member Photos

Poll: Where does everyone get their cardstock....

and what kind/brand do you use??? I usually go to Michaels or to ACMoore to buy my cardstock, but sometimes the paper isn't heavy enough for my card itself. It's almost the weight of construction paper. I've heard Bazzill paper is really nice....kind of expensive???

Jeanne

for plain colored cardstock, i mainly use stampin up. for white cardstock, i get it at a paper store (xpdex) and it is i think 60lb cover.

{click above for my craft blog!}

When it comes to cardstock I like SU the best. Actually in January I'm buying almost $150 of just that! I love the stuff.

You gotta spend the money on good paper I think.

4. I use colored paper from TAC and Stampin Up. White cardstock I get at Sams in a huge ream. love it!!
    The Shackretary

Cardstock

I use the white cardstock from Sam's that Sherri uses. For the colored stuff I use Bazzill, Die Cuts with a View or Hobby Lobby's textured cardstock. It's heavy and textured just like Bazzill and DCWV, but they often have it for half price.

Judy
    Create like there are no critics.

lost luggage Guest View Member Photos
    I was buying DCWV but I just came across this AWESOME website called www.paperandmore.com. I ordered samples and am in LOVE! I just ordered a boatload of paper. They have flat rate shipping for $3.99, shipped it the same day I ordered it and ship priority no less! I should be rolling in paper tomorrow afternoon

I get alot of mine from Stampin' Up, but I also buy tons of Bazzill Cardstock @ the LSS. I like DCWV too, because of the texture & the white core but I can never find their paper unless they come in Town for a Scrapbook Convention twice a year.

I buy all of my white cardstock at Xpedex as well but I think that I buy the 65-80 weight.
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

maybe my white cardstock is 80...i don't remember. all i know is i'm out!! have to make a trek to xpedex.

julie, get your dcwv cardstock at joann's. right now it's 50% off. and you can always use a printed (not from the internet) roberts or michaels40% off coupon!! it's the greatest at the scrapbook expo! that's the booth i always spend the most at!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I buy SU paper for the most part. I also buy reems of white, black and off white at PaperZone because it is cheaper and also nice paper.

10. I strictly use Stampin' Up cardstocks. I, personally, find the cardstock superior to anything else I have tried.

+ Reply to Thread