+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: As you may know.......

As you may know.......

I've been going to Curves since the end of September, and about 2 weeks later, I started eating a low carb diet instead of Weight Watchers.
    I've been able to lose around 17# so far.
    Not bad for someone who spent 5 years on a WW plateau!
    Today, I trained with the new computer program system at Curves. Wow! I thought I was working out before, but, guess I was just playing at it! I actually took a couple of Tylenol a few minutes ago!!! LOL
    I am so excited with this system. I think I will be able to lose the rest of the ### I want to!
    I will never be a "stick" and I don't care. I wanted to lose a pants size and some weight when I joined, and I have done both...actually, I've lost 2 pants sizes!
    So, I'm hoping to knock off about 10 more # and then just maintain.
    Wish me luck!!!!
    Joanie

2. Does this mean you've lost 17 lbs since I saw you at MOA? WOW, that is awesome!!! Why can't I lost 17 lbs? Hmmm, could it be because I am not trying? LOL
    The Shackretary

Joanie, a new computer program system at Curves? What is that? I don't think we have one at our curves! That's great that the program and your diet is working for you. I really do think Curves is a great thing.
    Kim

I'd say you should ask about it....I think it's called "SMART" something. Maybe they haven't checked it out...it's all about the management, I assume!
    Joanie

that is awesome!! you go, girl!

{click above for my craft blog!}

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Congrats! I know how hard it is to lose weight. I'm glad that you are succeeding!!

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    We have that SMART system at our Curves too, but I haven't checked it out. Each machine is now connected to the computer system and if you're paying for this system you receive a little thing to wear around your wrist with a bar code to scan when you start. Then each machine has this little device on it to show if you're working up to the level that's expected of you (you try to stay in the green zone). It looks very challenging!
    --Lidia

8. That's wonderful Joanie. Today I think (no...I know) I ate wayyyyyy too much sugar: sugar in my coffee, I had a banana, I had a salad with Raspberry vineagrette dressing and a yogurt (while low fat, not sugar free.) Hmmmmm.....could sugar be the culprit to my not losing weight? Probably so. Plus it sounds like I need to join Curves.

Good for you! Woohoo!
    I am slowly losing weight just by counting my calories (1300 a day) and working out 5 times a week. I need to just cut my sugar out 100% and I know that the weight will come off faster. I have stopped drinking Soda though.

Go Girl! How super fantastic!! Keep up the GREAT work and good luck on reaching your goal weight soon!
    Cathi

+ Reply to Thread