+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A Surprise--for the new Mystery Challenges!

1. What a fabulous idea........guest artists, and I already have a project in mind for Tamis challenge.
    Congratulations Tami on being one of the chosen ones.

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    I looked all over for this thread, finally had to do a 'Search' for FELT. I made a card using felt flowers, but was wondering where to post it. I will read the directions, now that I've found them LOL!
    --Lidia

3. Can't wait to see your card Lidia! I looked at your gallery with the camera icon next to your picture and didn't any of your recent cards with felt. Let us know when you post it!

I just posted 2 gallery pieces that I made with embossed felt that JoAnn's superstore carries with the sheets of felt...wow what great texture. The embossing looks like it is heated similiar to the technique for stamping on velvet. It is fun to work with and is far cheaper than some textured papers...so take a look the next time you are in a craft store.

Click on the camera icon to check out my use of the embossed felt as backgrounds in these projects.

Thanks for looking!...Jan

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    OK, here's my Card for the Mystery Challenge: Felt. I used some stick on felt flowers that I may have bought at Target's Dollar Spot (can't quite remember!).

http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...hp?photo=15216
    --Lidia

I just uploaded an ATC with stamping on felt. This was a fun challenge.
    I wanted to try bleaching, but I'm all out of the strong stuff.
    Sarah

6. congratulations to everyone

+ Reply to Thread