+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I didnt realize that May 2nd,3rd & 4th

1. I didnt realize that May 2nd,3rd & 4th

was National Scrapbooking Day!!! I just got my Archivers booklet with the coupon for a free gift that is a mini organizer. in pink,purple and blue! I check the Archivers in Fort Wayne and they are having make and takes all weekend long. It says that they have new products from CHA. Like stacking flower punches in 7 different styles.

I just read that same info. about Scrapbooking Day. How fitting the timing is for the Shackapolooza.
    Kim

WOW! See -- it was meant to be!!!!! I am having trouble concentrating -- I'm getting so excited. Can't believe we will see each other NEXT WEEK!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

4. I celebrated Nat'l Scrapbooking Day last weekend at an all day crop. It was fun.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I got my coupon book to but we only have free cardstock. I won't be going because it's a long drive to mine, I only get to visit it like twice a year.

enjoy your coupon. Chris didn't get one again!! I guess who ever gets mine had better enjoy it and use it!!

Chris - I think I might have an extra
    How far is Archivers from where we will be????
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

8. Quote Originally Posted by spredbirds View Post
    Chris - I think I might have an extra
    How far is Archivers from where we will be????
    I think it is aboout 45 minute drive.

+ Reply to Thread