+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Weather?

1. Weather?

So, does anybody know what kind of weather we are having this weekend?

According to weather.com mid 60's, 70% chance of rain Fri, 40% Sat and 30% Sunday. Guess it won't really matter since we'll be inside stamping but still, sounds like they have nice grounds. And it could still probably change, ours does all the time! That's why I haven't packed yet, who knows what to take??

Is the pool indoor or outdoor??

Kathy

3. But how can I hike through the trails in my thong eating a meatball hoagie?!?!?!? LOL

Sorry, I could not resist Kathy!!!
    The Shackretary

4. Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    But how can I hike through the trails in my thong eating a meatball hoagie?!?!?!? LOL

Sorry, I could not resist Kathy!!!
    Sherri- You could wear the cupcake bra too! Chris stopped by WM and they had one in your size!

5. Quote Originally Posted by Robinkay View Post
    Sherri- You could wear the cupcake bra too! Chris stopped by WM and they had one in your size!
    WOO HOO .... This is so exciting. Me hiking on the trail in my cupcake bra AND thong eating a meatball hoagie ... wow would that be a sight to see or what?!?!?!??!?!

LOL

Oh that's right ... but I am not even going. Darn!!!
    The Shackretary

Rotfl

better you then me Sherri, my but has more dimples than any meatball ever made! not atrractive to be hiking in a thong! lol

We need to get that cupcake bra and mail it to Sherri! The weather will be in the 50's 60's maybe rain maybe not. Crazy. The pool is indoors, I'm bringing a suit for the HOT TUB! And capri pants. Haven't decided on shoeware?!
    Kim

8. I haven't packed yet, either. I'm still trying to decide what kind of stuff to bring first, then I'll worry about what clothes to bring.

9. Do you want to see a photo of me IN the cupcake bra? Hmmm, I don't know about that!! LOL
    The Shackretary

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Do you want to see a photo of me IN the cupcake bra? Hmmm, I don't know about that!! LOL
    Well, we really want to see that on you IN PERSON! WE wish you could come to Shackapoolza.
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread