+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: May Challenge- dimensional glaze

1. May Challenge- dimensional glaze

It is the first Friday of the month and time for a new technique challenge! Dimensional glaze is a fun way to accent an image or create an embellishment. But unforunately sometimes they are difficult to photograph in a many to capture the glass-like appearance of the glaze. So please shout out where you have used the glaze in your gallery post and here too so we will not miss it!

You can find all the details for this challenge in the Creative Corner
    Thanks for playing!!...Jan
    Last edited by Far North; 05-03-2008 at 11:51 AM.

I made a card with paper glaze on my frog's eyes. it is an antique colour so it does show in the photo. http://stamp-shack.com/photopost/sho...6&limit=recent
    Sarah

oh dear, I just read the title and it said "clear dimensional glaze". Sorry Jan. if you think my antique colour is unsuitable, I will move it
    Sarah

4. Oh by golly Sarah my mess up...seems I created some confusion! There are so many products on the market it is hard to think of them all when creating a challenge...hmmm didn't think of the antique and crackle glaze too. So perhaps a better title is just dimensional glaze-I will try to change that. My description does speak to coloring the glaze yourself so I do want to include the other ones.

Funny thing is there are so many dimensional glazes--I would hate for anyone to see how many bottles I have tried over the years. I keep reading the descriptions and thinking the next one will do a little something different but mostly clear is clear...no matter what the brand. So I would love to see the variation of the antique and crackle too. Thanks for speaking up Sarah...and love that big eye frog in the gallery!

5. If you want some other ideas for dimensional glaze here is a fun video tutorial about diamond glaze.

Sounds like a great challenge. I have some crackle glaze I haven't used yet.

Thanks for the video link, Jan. This now has me fired up to do something wonderful. LOL I hope to get some time to try this later today. TFS

8. I think I actually have some clear dimensional glaze! I will have to give this a try!

9. Wow it looks like a great challenge.
    I always wanted to buy the diamond glaze,but never did buy it.
    Now it's the time to try it out i think.

Where can I find this glaze? Does HL carry it, or M's?
    Kim

+ Reply to Thread