+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Still in my pj's

1. Still in my pj's

after the horrible night of the flu! I am still unstable on my feet. I slept all day. I just tried to start eating a cracker or two. I can't believe how that can just wipe you out like this. I wish I could have been there today.
    Thank you Chris for bringing my stuff back with you. And thanks Chelsea for the phone call.

Robin- I sure hope that you fell better soon ... we missed you today too! ....I know about not feeling good and wanting to be with the group! You and Chris did a fabulous job of organizing the Shackapalooza!!! Thanks soo much for all that you did!
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

3. Oh no ... what happened? You have the flu and couldn't go today? Were you able to go yesterday? I was wondering why you weren't in the photos.

Feel better!!
    The Shackretary

4. I hope you feel better soon! We missed you today! It was so nice meeting you.
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

oh how awful!

I hope you feel better realy soon..what a bummer
    big hugs

I hope you get rid of this bug soon. Was so sorry you couldn't be with us today. You, Chris & Chelsea did an awesome job, thank you for all you did. It was great to finally meet up.

Kathy

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Sorry to hear you were sick. I know you must of been upset to have to miss out on the fun. I hope your feeling better soon.

Robin, we were all so sorry to hear that you were ill -- we sure missed you! You guys did an amazing job setting this event up -- it's too bad you had to miss even a minute of all of the fun! Hope you are feeling better soon!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

9. Hope you're back on your feet soon, Robin. So sorry to hear you were sick. Thanks for all your hard work in planing the event. It was a blast & I'm so sad it is already over!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

10. Robin, I hope you are feeling better, too. We all missed you. You guys did an awesome job!

+ Reply to Thread