+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Time to change my diet

Time to change my diet

I've tried on my winter pants and i'm not comfortable with the Muffin top overhang .......so It's time to bite the bullet, pull out my old Easy-slim menus and get back to healthy eating.
    I've added a ticker with my first weight loss goal. After I reach that, I'll look at the next goal. I don't do well with longterm goals that I can never seem to reach.

I don't need to be skinny, I just want to feel comfortable.
    I'm giving myself a month to work out on my own (we have a home gym), if i can't say that I'm honestly being self motivated, then I'm serioisly considering going back to Curves.
    Sarah

2. I'm sure you are able to do it all by yourself! What I found out that worked for me to help me was to have someone to weith me everymonth... this way, since I'm proud... I made everything to reach my goal! I'm sure you can do it
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

I will weigh myself weekly, Pascale. I've never been someone who stands on the scales every day. But I'm hoping when i put my new numbers in the ticker will keep me motivated. i think you can let the tickerfactory tell you how much weight you need to lose based on weight and height etc, but I wanted to make my own decision.
    One of the motivating phrases i remember from my easy-slim classes many years ago was :
    'If it is to be...It's up to me"
    Sarah

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Good luck Sarah. I know you that what ever you put your mind to you can do!!!

5. Good luck, Sarah!! You can do it!

+ Reply to Thread