+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: My 30 minute drive home was great but...

My 30 minute drive home was great but...

I cried the whole way home!! I'm such a huge baby! It just hit me how much fun I had and how much I was going to miss everyone!! Then when I got closer to home I had to pull myself together so DH would not laugh at me. lol

I'm so glad everyone had fun. I was soooo worried that everyone would get there and not like our choice of the Inn or something like that.

I do agree next year we need one more day so thursday - sunday would be great! Soon I fear we will work it into a week!!

I'm going to go back down soon to look at what dates they have open!! REMEMBER we will only have room for 30!!!

2. I like mid-May, if that counts.

3. Hurry up... i want to be one of the first of 30 to sign up. PS I'm crying because i DIDN"T get to go this time!!!!
    The Shackretary

4. Chris that's right they do fill up fast at the inn cause when we asked for our dates for 2008 they asked us what year. And you & I looked at each other like WHAT!

Oh I cried on the way home too. It was such a fun trip and meeting everyone was so neat. I missed my girls and DH and I was crying about that too.
    Kim

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I'm glad to hear you all had a great time! I'm sorry you cried on the way home, I can get emotional like that too.

7. I didn't cry, but probably could have...I was really sad when we left the Inn, and then it hit me again when we dropped Nancy off at the airport, & then again when I took Kimmy home. What can I say, I think we all have the Shackapoloosa Blues!

Thanks for the wonderful time!
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

8. It was such a great weekend! That was the first time that I had ever done anything like that. It was wonderful meeting everyone and sharing ideas and the games and the Inn. Thanks so much!

I have the Shackapaloosa Blues -- except that I have such a HUGE grin on my face all morning at work -- everyone keeps asking me what I did this weekend. Boy, is it tough to explain to someone how you could have such a great time STAMPING!!!! No one who doesn't do it gets it! Chris, you did such a fabulous job -- I wish you lived closer to me -- my company is looking to hire folks with your skills!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

It indeed was a great weekend. I laughed so much that my cheeks hurt (the one's on my face for those of you with dirty little thoughts). LOL When I got home, I showed my family all the pictures on my camera and all the shoe box swaps. I talked about Shackapalooza so much that my 11yr old son finally asked if I was glad to be home! Of course I had to give him a great big hug and lots of kisses (which he hardly lets me do any more).
    I miss everyone too. Several people at work said that I looked so refreshed and one even thought I looked younger!
    Amy

+ Reply to Thread