• NO -not this time.

7 20.59%
  • MABYE -if a spot opens up closer to the date

7 20.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

Paloosa '09... we have dates!

I will totally post MORE details when I have them but we have dates!

Mark your calenders ladies:

APRIL 23-24-25-26
    Angola, IN

We added one more day this time!!

The weekend we had this year already had a booking for "our" room. I wonder if Dawn beat me to it! LOL

Now REMEMBER: We have room for 30 shackies!

I am also booking the rooms in one lump sum too. So you DO NOT have to make your room reservation. It will ALL be together! I have 15 rooms so you will need to pick your room mate. IF someone does NOT want a room mate let me know ASAP and I will have to add a single room.

WITH a room mate this year ('08) for 3 nights in our room and my croppin space I payed only $215 TOTAL! for a whole weekend with shackies that is great!!

She is sending me info with our cost and everything so when I get that I can give the total amount that it would cost for you!

What I NEED from YOU now is this:

1- I need a YES I'm coming!
    2- I need to make sure we have 30!
    3- I will need a $25 deposit from each 30 that says YES hold my spot! (Please do not send until I let you know that YES you have a spot!)

Here is the link to the Inn so you can check out the place: http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/inns/potawatomi/
    Last edited by Sherry; 05-07-2008 at 12:37 PM.

Yes, count me in! Just for the Fri-Sun...though.
    Kim

3. Chris,

Can you please revise your post and add the location of the event so that new members joining the site will know what's going on?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Sherry View Post
    Chris,

Can you please revise your post and add the location of the event so that new members joining the site will know what's going on?

Thanks!
    I will sorry!! I didn't even think of that!

Could you tell me where to find more information about this event? Is it the same evry year? Thanks
    [SIZE=3]When I'm an old woman, I shall stamp in[COLOR=#9932cc] purple[/COLOR]! :v_SPIN:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]* [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Merry[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]*[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by MerryMimi View Post
    Could you tell me where to find more information about this event? Is it the same evry year? Thanks
    We just had a get together last weekend there are lots of posts about it under "shackapaloosa" in the upcoming events section of the shack. There are also pictures in the gallery.

For '09 I am just starting planning in today. All we have for now are the dates. I have addded a link to the Inn's web-site for info on that. As far as info for this event there is not much yet.

Thanks, I'll check it out!
    [SIZE=3]When I'm an old woman, I shall stamp in[COLOR=#9932cc] purple[/COLOR]! :v_SPIN:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]* [/COLOR][COLOR=magenta]Merry[/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue]*[/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]~[/COLOR][/SIZE]

8. Way to go, Chris! I already have a roommate, too.

Quote Originally Posted by GrammaStamper View Post
    Way to go, Chris! I already have a roommate, too.
    I'm so excited!! Who are you rooming with if I can ask??

10. I'll be there!! Let me know where and when to send my deposit, and I'll pop it in the mail PRONTO!

Traci
    Traci

+ Reply to Thread