• NO -not this time.

7 20.59%
  • MABYE -if a spot opens up closer to the date

7 20.59%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

1. Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

Oh, that was way too funny! I don't think they really cared, either. And it was funny when they all thought Amy was an employee...

Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

Maybe we could each prepare 15 - 20 projects (I promise I'll just do ONE this year!). We won't all get to do all of them, but we'll get a nice assortment!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    Maybe we could each prepare 15 - 20 projects (I promise I'll just do ONE this year!). We won't all get to do all of them, but we'll get a nice assortment!
    That is something to consider. Good idea, Nancy!

Kathy

I was thinking the same thing about these shoebox projects. 30 to finish is a lot. I did feel rushed to get mine done, but It was great that I was able to learn new things. I know we'll have a great time no matter what we decide.
    Kim

Quote Originally Posted by directmailscrapper View Post
    I thought if you weren't able to finish a project you got to take it home to complete. Am I wrong? I want to be sure to do everyone's shoebox project.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

6. Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

Quote Originally Posted by tojoco View Post
    I thought if you weren't able to finish a project you got to take it home to complete. Am I wrong? I want to be sure to do everyone's shoebox project.
    well...sorta.... but you need the supplies that are in the shoebox. So you could do all of your stamping and stuff and then assemble later if you wanted, but usually there is something you have to do there.
    Traci

7. Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

maybe some of us could bring our shoeboxes with the finished projects just to give out, and some of us have projects to do there? would this work?

8. Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

I just checked and its a 13 hour drive for me, so I won't be able to make it this time around.

9. Re: Paloosa '09... we have dates!

I'm looking forward to coming and will be putting in for time off this week. I really hope we can have time to work on our projects that we bring along for ourselves too.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

+ Reply to Thread