+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What's going on with me? Let me first say how thankful I am of everyone here ...

I hope everything will settle down soon.
    I, too, have no idea what limewire is. Can anyone enlighten us?
    HOW do young people hear about this stuff???
    HUGS to you and your family, Sherri!
    And, it's true, any one of us is just a phone call, email, or PM away.
    We DO care!
    Joanie

2. ok, what the (blank) is limewire? how does it appear? where did it come from? and how the (blank) did the FBI target YOU? bad things going on? what the (blank) (blank)?!
    ...oops, wrong hat!

3. Limewire is something you can download on the internet for free and I "think" you can get anything from the sight for free. I thought it was just music but apparently, its EVERY kind of image/photograph available. I do know kids have it on their computers to get free songs instead of going to i-tunes and paying 99 cents for each song. I have never been there myself and neither has my DH.

I feel like our life has changed forever and i just want it to be over. The FBI just said they had a tip back in October. Not sure who from or why us. Just do not go to the website and download it ... and make your kids get it off your computers.

Also, apparently if one person has limewire and another person you know has it on their computer, one person can file share their photos, music with another and they can take stuff off of each other's computer ... its just very dangerous as you can imagine all the horrible things you can see on the internet if you get in the wrong sites.
    The Shackretary

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

{click above for my craft blog!}

5. Ohw no dear Sherri,how so sad to hear this al.
    Please stay strong i know you can make it.
    How is the rest of your family doing??
    Sending you so much hugs and prayers.
    How sad also to hear that your best friend did break up with you cause of this.
    I thought best friends stick to each other no mather what and be there when you need them the best.
    Dear Sherri i wish i live closer to you and i would give you a good cup of tea and a cookie and a lot of kleenex tissues to dry your tears.

6. The get a tip of you all the way back in October??

Ohw brr how spooky does that sounds??
    Who could have done that bad thing to you??

Quote Originally Posted by iloveflipflops View Post
    Limewire is something you can download on the internet for free and I "think" you can get anything from the sight for free. I thought it was just music but apparently, its EVERY kind of image/photograph available. I do know kids have it on their computers to get free songs instead of going to i-tunes and paying 99 cents for each song. I have never been there myself and neither has my DH.

I feel like our life has changed forever and i just want it to be over. The FBI just said they had a tip back in October. Not sure who from or why us. Just do not go to the website and download it ... and make your kids get it off your computers.

Also, apparently if one person has limewire and another person you know has it on their computer, one person can file share their photos, music with another and they can take stuff off of each other's computer ... its just very dangerous as you can imagine all the horrible things you can see on the internet if you get in the wrong sites.

7. Oh my goodness...I had no idea something like this could happen! I'm so sorry you had to go through this. It truly must have been frightening!

Sending you lots of hugs and prayers!!

Wow Sherri! How horrible and scary too! Everything will turn out to be fine! I have no idea what limewire is though. But I am certain that whatever you are going through is not fun. Stay strong and we will be here for you! Pat (hugs)

Oops, should have read on. Thanks for letting us know what limewire is.

sending hugs and sending positive thoughts your way.
    shelley

Wow I've never heard of that. I hope they don't give yall a super hard time. And Poo on your friend who said bad things about yall. Really totally crappy of her.

hugs, I know you are not some sort of lime flavored criminals! You wants I should be a character witness at your FBI trial?

+ Reply to Thread