+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Anyone receiver their Inky Antics grab bag yet?

Anyone receiver their Inky Antics grab bag yet?

Just curious if anyone has received their Inky Antics grab bag yet. If you have what did you think about it?

Thanks
    Suzanne
    Wife, Mom, Book Lover, Crafter, and Green belt in Mixed Martial Arts
    If I was light on my feet I would be a dancer not a martial artist.

2. not yet but then I am in the uk so they prob flying over soon but from what i heard some on SCS not happy with the bags.

3. i did. I got it yest.

I ended up buying 2 bags, one for me and one for a girl that helped me at the last expo as a thank you.

I can tell you, she will be getting both of them. When I went thru them, there was a total of maybe 5 stamps that I liked. It was mostly the weird large stamps, not my style.
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

4. I got mine. I like all of the "picture" stamps. I got a lot of sentiments, but I have trouble reading backwards and I haven't stamped them yet to read what they say...lol.

All of the "picture" ones I got, I didn't have any like them, so I'm pleased. I got 2 small bunnies, one large bunny, one big snowman scene with some wording (don't remember what it says), I got a pirate looking thru a spyglass, and a sentiment that says "ahoy matey", a small background stamp with swirls & snowflakes and the words "I love santa" (the love is actually a heart), and I got a princess holding a wand, a little froggy, a couple farm animals, and some more I can't remember. There were a lot of stamps in that bag....now I just need to stamp the sentiments.

Jan

Quote Originally Posted by logcabincreations View Post
    I got mine. I like all of the "picture" stamps. I got a lot of sentiments, but I have trouble reading backwards and I haven't stamped them yet to read what they say...lol.

All of the "picture" ones I got, I didn't have any like them, so I'm pleased. I got 2 small bunnies, one large bunny, one big snowman scene with some wording (don't remember what it says), I got a pirate looking thru a spyglass, and a sentiment that says "ahoy matey", a small background stamp with swirls & snowflakes and the words "I love santa" (the love is actually a heart), and I got a princess holding a wand, a little froggy, a couple farm animals, and some more I can't remember. There were a lot of stamps in that bag....now I just need to stamp the sentiments.
    you can hold them up to a mirror to read the saying stamps if you don't want to ink them up

6. Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    you can hold them up to a mirror to read the saying stamps if you don't want to ink them up
    Now...why didn't I think of that? lol

7. They must have had a lot of orders. I placed my order six days ago and they just contacted me today with a shipping rate. I'm kind of discouraged now after reading that the stamps are not that fabulous.

8. Sherry did you go to SCS and read the 2 threads? by the way are you feeling a bit better now?..

Haven't seen mine yet. I'm a huge Inky Antic fan -- so I hope there is some good stuff in there!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

10. I dont own any lol so hopefully these will be a tester to see if I buy more if not then i can always use them for RAks later on .

+ Reply to Thread