+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How is everyone doing

How is everyone doing

This weekend is our long weekend and we are staying home to rest. l miss everyone here and just to bring you up todate. next week we have to go up too his dads farm too sell everything off..and he is having a hard time dealing with with..l told him to hold off getting a job or buying a home untill after we finish dealing with all this first.
    We have seen a couple of farms that look good..but l want to wait and see where he will be working next before we buy anything because l still have to drive into the city twice a week and l don't want to move too far away.
    l miss everyone here and l'm Praying that this next few weeks go well. l can't wait to get all this behind us so we can move on.
    Please Pray the sale goes well.my hb sister has already started to give my hb and the bank a hard time..and l'm Praying that after next weekend my hb will find a job so we can pick a place to buy and get on with our lives.
    l have missed everyone here.
    But on a good note l have been making cards and doing my crafts has been great in helping me..Thank you ladies for the stamped images that you have sent it has really helped.
    l will be mailing out Thank you cards and need to start on the birthday cards for June..
    Hugs to everyone and thanks for your Prayers and support
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

2. Cathy,

I'm keeping you and your husband in my prayers. I hope everything goes well for you during the sale and I pray that your husband finds a job soon!!

God Bless you and do keep in touch with us.

It sounds like things are moving along. I hope everything moves in the right direction for all of you.

4. Cathy, please know that I'm keeping you in my prayers. Keep your chin up.

+ Reply to Thread