+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Those of you who read the Janet Evanovich books ....

My boss from a few yrs ago got me into these books (she was really big into books and was in a book club as well). I read a few of them but the repetiveness (sp?) got boring for me so I had to move on..and I dont read all that much either I have realized.

My mom is a fan of the James Patterson's books and I am the same way. I can read a couple but b/c they have the same characters and all that after a few I get bored and have to move on.

I was in a book club swap on pcmb recently and I was reading a book a month and that was too much for me lol. But, my mom and my daughter are always reading...hmm..maybe I have more intersting things to do like craft! lol
    Darlene

They are HILARIOUS on tape! The narrator, CJ Critt brings all of the characters to life and she uses sarcasm beautifully which really makes the book come alive. I have almost had to pull over in the car listening to some of Stephanie's adventures!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread