+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Okay, I LOVE my DH but, men can be so

Okay, I LOVE my DH but, men can be so

out of the day to day!! Just called DH to remind him that we are working at Merritt's 8th grade party at her school tonite. Do you know what he asked me??? Where is her school??!!!! Now, she's only been at this school for 8th grade b/c they moved our subdivision this yr but, HELLO, that was in Sept. and it's MAY!! God Bless Him... it's a good thing he's brilliant when it comes to engineering b/c he would never make it in the real world. LOL
    Cathi

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    Oh man!!! LOL!! That's a man for ya!

lol!!!

I swear men are oblivious!! they would not notice you moved the couch until their butts hit the flooor!

4. Well, top this ladies. My first DH and the father of my children, called me at work one day, back in 1985 it was. The first thing he said to me was, "I"m filling out this form and....". Before he could finish I asked him who's birthday he'd forgotten. Oh no, it wasn't a birthday...he said, "What's Phillip's middle name?". Phil is our fourth child and he was 2 years old in 1985!!! 'Nuff said!

BTW, Phil's middle name is Sean.

Barb, your guy may take the blue ribbon, but here's one.

We have 3 sons and 2 daughters. Years ago, we also had a beagle dog named Abner. Abner was NOT allowed to get on the furniture.

My dh saw the dog in the chair, stammered, and finally said, in a stern voice: "Son, get out of that chair."

He has never lived it down to this day.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

Hee! Hee! I guesss I can't give him too hard of a time b/c he was the ONLY dad that worked and he had to put up w/ all us women all nite. Of course, I made him tell them about not knowing where his daughter's school was.
    Cathi

+ Reply to Thread