+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Knee Surgery Went Well

that is good news, hope your meds are kicking in...
    rest up so you can go to that class or hunt down someone to drive you there?
    ~Stacy

My Blog

keep ahead of the pain!!!! don't be tough and think you don't need pain reliever!!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

There were not a lot of people

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    Aren't you there yet? I've been sleeping for the last few hours, and this post says 4 hours ago. Weren't you there first in line this morning? I want a full report including pics of everything you bought!
    It was really slow. Hardly anyone was at the show. Also there were not a whole lot of booths. I was there for maybe 3 hours at the most. I bought an unmounted giraffe stamp. The heads of a mother and baby together. I spent $6.00 to get in and bought a stamp for $6.25.

The only thing I thought was pretty cool were the scene scapes booth those looked pretty cool. Outside of that nothing was really stricking me. There seemed to be an increase in the oriental styled stamp booths.
    Nicole

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    Hi Mary, great news on your knee surgery. Now be a good girl and rest up this week so you can go to your class. Wish I could go to that class with you. Will be looking for a tutorial on Prisma coloring from you!
    Michelle

Oh Mary l'm so glad your surgery went well..its great you will have some time to spend here..We would never get sick of you..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Big Sky Country, By the Lake and the Mountains
    Glad things went well for you Mary,
    That class sounds like a lot of fun,
    heal quickly

~Marie
    Marie
    Kreative Blog

When I stand before God at the end of my life,
    I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left,
    and could say, "I used everything you gave me".
    - Erma Bombeck

Quote Originally Posted by ngreek View Post
    It was really slow. Hardly anyone was at the show. Also there were not a whole lot of booths. I was there for maybe 3 hours at the most. I bought an unmounted giraffe stamp. The heads of a mother and baby together. I spent $6.00 to get in and bought a stamp for $6.25.

The only thing I thought was pretty cool were the scene scapes booth those looked pretty cool. Outside of that nothing was really stricking me. There seemed to be an increase in the oriental styled stamp booths.
    Nicole
    Oh no! This is the only show left, and it is sad to hear it wasn't that good. Where are all the stamp companies? I wonder if they just do better with on line businesses rather than all the travel. You can pretty much get whatever you want on line these days. It is too bad, though, because I really like to see products in action before I buy them, and a show is a great place for that. Did you see Anita?

Quote Originally Posted by mahodgman View Post
    Oh no! This is the only show left, and it is sad to hear it wasn't that good. Where are all the stamp companies? I wonder if they just do better with on line businesses rather than all the travel. You can pretty much get whatever you want on line these days. It is too bad, though, because I really like to see products in action before I buy them, and a show is a great place for that. Did you see Anita?
    No I didn't see Anita. I did see Patty.
    Nicole

hey mary

how are you feeling now??
    I'm glad to hear tyhe surgery went well.
    get better real quick

Quote Originally Posted by cindi View Post
    how are you feeling now??
    I'm glad to hear tyhe surgery went well.
    get better real quick
    I'm feeling great right now! I just had a shower, and that was wonderful. I'm kind of spacey from the meds, but the last time I tried to lay down I couldn't sleep. Of course, it doesn't help that it is beautiful outside in the high 70's and all the neighbors are doing yard work. I got some crafting done this morning. I'm just hanging out today.

+ Reply to Thread