+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I want to cry ...

1. Thanks so much for all of your kind words. Our senior VP (who volunteers me for these tasks) already has an inkling that a person isn't going to work out in most cases before he sends me on these 'missions'. I guess I'm just the 'troubleshooter'. I've had some success stories but over the years I've had my share of lemons too! I uncovered a person who was double dipping - working for us and a competitor; a person who was a full time fire fighter and only working for us six days a month (making a full time salary and car allowance from us); a woman who moonlighted as a stripper in a gentleman's club (she actually gave a customer a lap dance during a business lunch when we were traveling together); a heavily medicated person who nearly killed us by driving over 90 mph, steering the car with her knee while she talked on her cell phone and was banging her other hand on the dashboard, flipping out because we were lost. This person also confided in me (and to the office manager of the office she was working in) that she was taking so many medications and she could 'go postal' at any moment. Last I knew this person was in a psych ward and sadly not doing well.

Mind you - none of this falls under my job description. I am in sales for a large global logistics provider and have my own customers. I guess some people view me as a 'Dear Abby' type and share all of their woes with me!

I wish I could hire all of you! Now wouldn't that be fun! We could forget about business and stamp stamp stamp all day!
    Teresa

well since I can't help

how about a big hug
    (((HUGS)))
    I hope next week is better for you

3. Dear Tess,
    Sorry to hear everything isn't okay at your work.
    Hope there come soon a big change for you.
    A big hug for you and take care

I'm sending you a (((hug))). I hope that helps. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

5. I'm sorry to hear your troubles. Hopefully better things are ahead for you T.

Technique Junkie Turbo Team Member

My Blog

Odd Bird Planet Design Team

Oh l'm so sorry all that work and to have to start over again..l hope you get to rest before you have to start again...Hugs
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Holy Cow! After reading about all the experiences you have had, you definately need a raise!

+ Reply to Thread