+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: I have decided to share with you some news......

Oh Julie, I am so sorry for what you are going through. I remember something like this before happening. I agree with what so many said about taking care of you and the kids. Get some legal assistance as soon as possible. I can relate to the way your dh is. My ex/my daughter's father is just like him. Very childish and immature always thinking about himself first even to this day. I am not with him thank God!, but he is still the same and in his 40s..so I know he wont change EVER. But hopefully you wont let him come back. I dont really understand how men can treat their children the way they do. Unreal. Girlfriend, know that we are here for you anytime you need us. I've been thinking about you lately. Wondering where you have been...so sorry to hear all that is happening to you.

I am sending you BIG HUGS and lots of positive thoughts and prayers.
    Darlene

2. Julie my thoughts are with you at this time. Please stay strong and stay on your own. Not easy I know with four children, but I am sure that long term you will be better off both emotionally and finacially without him.
    Taking the childrens DVD's is despicable. I looked this afternoon at sending you some that belong to my grandchildren when they visit..............I know they would not mind sharing.
    However I believe the American format is different to ours, but I will investigate more.
    Is there a library near you that lends out childrens DVD's besides books. We have them here and it does not cost anything as long as you return them in the specified time limit
    Big hugs to you and all the children...........how old are they, boys or girls???

Oh Julie l'm so sorry to hear that you are going through all this, l agree with the ladies you need to seek some legal advice..its good your saying anything bad about him to the kids they will see it on their own and have a hard enough time dealing with it too. and they maybe more open to talking to you about their feelings..
    We are here for you and if there is anything we can do please ask..l'll Pray for all of you..Big Hugs..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

4. So sorry Julie. I wish I was there to help you out. If you need something from around here, I can help.

Kerry

I'm so sorry you are going through such a difficult time. I will be keeping you and your children in my prayers.

Mickey

6. Julie, my heart goes out to you. I feel so sorry that you have to go through this.
    Everyday is a new day - live it to its fullest!

My Gallery

My blog

7. Omg Julie.... I read this with a heavy heart. Im so sorry that you have to go through all this and had gone through it before. You are keeping your head up high, I can tell by your tone and that is the only way to go. I know its hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel right now, but you will get there. Keeping your children and you in my thoughts.
    <3 Thanh --> "tan"

My Blog: Yummy Creations

+ Reply to Thread