+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: I have decided to share with you some news......

I have decided to share with you some news......

It is with a somewhat heavy heart that my DH and I have separated....yet again. He actually walked out a week ago today & took the car I had been driving & left me with a broken down vehicle, past due bills, a flooded basement, clogged toilets & no bed.....and of course our 4 little one's.....3 whom have been sick with the stomach flu and fevers off and on all week.

He showed up to pick my oldest DD up 2 mornings in a row to take her to School, but I/we have not heard from him since. He was supposed to pick up my oldest DD to take her shopping for a school friend's Birthday Party and then to the Party on Saturday, but he never called or showed up. My DD waited all day. I have not "badmouthed" their Father, but I feel so bad that he is not "following through" with his responsibilities as a Father.

After going without transportation for 3 days, I had my Van towed to a shop & paid to get it fixed, but it has to be registered this month & some more work done on it. It is going to cost around $1,500.00 to fix. It has been running through gas like nothing....about $15.00 a day to run my other 2 children to their School's & pick them all up. I found out today that he bought another new vehicle (2008 HHR).....he just bought a 2005 Chevy 2 months ago. My Sister's Friend drove by his Dad's House & saw it today.

I am VERY overwhelmed and quite discouraged right now. Without divulging too many details, I will tell you that I have put up with more then anybody should with this or any man. He has moved out 3 times in the past, and usually takes EVERYTHING with him when he goes. (Everything is his after all) This time, he took our bed, our brand new big screen TV, surround sound stuff, and about 100 DVD's. Luckily he was stopped before he could empty out the House or he would have.

If you can believe it I am most upset that he took all of my Children's DVD's. We had quite a collection of Disney & other's that my Children loved. Especially my little movie addict Maggie, she is very upset that she cannot watch "her" movies.

I am takeing each day as it comes, and hope that my deep feelings of sadness and anger will pass so that I can feel better and be there for my Children as they deserve me to be.

I once again want to apologize for not thanking each of you who sent me a Flood Card. Through everything that has been happening this week I have felt so guilty about not acknowledging you all, but it has taken every ounce of my energy to just make it through the day. Know though that I appreciate you all!

Julie
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"] What if the Hokey Pokey is what it's all about?[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] :twitcy:[/COLOR]

Julie, I am so sorry to read about this. Know that many of us are here to support you in any way possible. Keeping you and your children in my prayers,
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

OMG Julie. I am so sorry this has happened to you again. I think I remember it happened before when we were on the PCMB. I don't know how you do it with 4 kiddos but it seems like you are a superwoman. Keep a stiff upper lip. I hope and pray that life gets easier for you real soon. And please remember to just ask if I can help in any way.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

Julie, I am so sorry that you are going through all of this. I think it is a really good idea for you to seek legal advice, NOW. I know money is tight so I would suggest looking up a Legal Aid office near you. You and your children deserve better.

My ex was a jerk too. I finally put myself in the drivers seat and filed for divorce. It was the best decision I've ever made. I don't feel any guilt because, like you, I put up with a lot of crap that no wife should have to and I finally said enough is enough.

You can pm me if you want.
    Heather

We Grow By Our Dreams (my blog)
    Grow Home (my Etsy store where I sell vintage stuff)

oh Julie

I do remember you having this trouble before. My heart goes out to you and the kids. Bless you for being strong for your children, and you are right not to badmouth yoyur hubby to your kids, it's so important not to do that..and so hard!
    I will keep you in my prayers, and plaese, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you, anything from filling a swap to just being here to. well whatever,
    stay strong, we are all here for you

Julie, I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through! GO TO AN ATTORNEY and get some help -- right away! Is the stuff "his" because he works? It doesn't work that way! I would get the locks changed right away. Has he cleaned out your bank accounts? If HE hasn't, YOU should! Sounds like he has had enough chances -- you need to look out for you and your kids. Good luck, stay strong -- and ACT!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

7. Julie, I'm so sorry this is happening to you and your children. I'll keep you all in my prayers and, if there is anything I can do, please ask.

8. I'm terribly sorry for you an I agree with the other posts. Seek legal advice and stick to your guns. No man has the right to treat his family that way.

9. Julie - I too remember you going through this before. I will keep you and your children in my thoughts. I only wish there were more we could do for you. Keep your head up.

Julie, I am so sorry this has happened to you and your children. I will keep you in my prayers. Hugs, Heather
    Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience. ~Pam Brown

+ Reply to Thread