+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Aaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!

Aaaaaaaakkkkk!!!!

Yall! You can't belive the mail I got today.

I'll put a pic. I got TONS of mail. FIVE packages.

1. present from my good friend Tracey, it's tons of SU stamps and an ink pad and paper and a book of 500 cupcake recipies and a cakespy original painting HERE is a link to cakespy, mine has the cake and a snail.

2. my CHF order

3. My Cat's pajamas order

4. a swap

5. a magazine

GUESS WHAT???

the magazine I'm in! Several times. I'll do a list later. SHERRI THACKER YOU ARE IN IT too. It gets better! Two of my cards are Hanna Stamps cards!! She pays $100 for published cards! ONE HUNDRED! I think it's per card too!! I think I get $200 for this! I can't stand it!

As far as I can tell that's my only paying card in there. Bella doesn't pay right? I have a bella.

I also have an Inkspirations *Sherry's company* in there. And some other stuff too. I haven't had time to really look.
    Last edited by Erin K; 06-21-2008 at 08:01 PM.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    WOW!!! What a fun mail day for you!!!! Congrats on the publications! That is sooo cool!

3. Yay. You lucky duck. Congrats on getting published too!

Congrats on your pub, erin. You are so famous now

5. Congrats Erin wtg xxxx

What a haul you got there Erin and CONGRATS on all the cards in the mag!!
    Cathi

Which Just Cards! issue is that, Erin? I'm supposed to be in the next one coming up. I got a letter two weeks ago saying my cards were about to be published, but I didn't pay attention to which issue of Just Cards! Can you check to see if any of my cards are in this issue?
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

8. Ethel, are you sure it is "Just Cards" that you're in? The reason I'm asking is I've never gotten an advance notice from them. Also, I just quickly glanced through mine and don't see any Ethel's listed. Unless I missed it. I have the new Summer '08 issue.

Congrats to you, whichever mag. it is!!!

I've had a REALLY busy day but later I'll look at every page for ALL my shackie friends, especially Ethel.

Not only do I find two cards of yours, but one is front and center on the COVER.

On the cover you have a mouse on a giant pile of jelly beans. And on that same page youhave a woc holding three balloons.

+ Reply to Thread