+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I'm headed to Orlando for work 7/14-7/18 ...

1. I'm headed to Orlando for work 7/14-7/18 ...

I'm headed to Orlando for work 7/14-7/18 ... can anyone recommend any good stamp stores? I'm not yet sure if I'll have a rental car or be depending on someone to get me to and from the office but I know I will have evenings free and I'm hoping to find a stamp store or two.

Thanks.
    Teresa

Oh Teresa l wish l was going with you..l don't know any of the stamping stores..l hope you have a great time..l love it their and the last time l was their was in 1983 and l was not stamping at the time..Wow time does fly..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

Erin or Toao may be able to direct you to one. I think they are both live in Fl. Sherri may also know of one. Hope you have time to visit some great stores and have fun too. Glinda

4. Ahhh my home town. There is one in Mount Dora, but that might be a bit far.

Cheri (ctinyjoy) lives about an hour from Orlando in the Daytona Beach area. I'm sure she can head you in the right direction. When I was there last year, she drove me all around the area to a couple of stamping stores. If she doesn't see this, be sure to pm her. I'm sure she would love to help you out.
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

have fun Teresa

I hope you find some great stores to go to

Do you think Archivers is there- Orlando is so big there must be several good stores.
    I hope you find a good one- be careful! Don't work toooo hard.

8. I just got home from work (late meetings tonight) and saw your post. Unfortunately there aren't many stamping stores in Orlando. There were a few scrapbook stores. The closest one will be in Mt. Dora. Are you leaving on the 18th? I have vacation days that I have to use up and I have started taking every Friday off. There is no Archivers in the state of Florida, trust me I keep telling them to expand. There are only two stamp stores over here by me that are still open. But they close at 5 each day. You could just come over and play at my house?

Visit my blog here

9. Quote Originally Posted by ctinyjoy View Post
    I just got home from work (late meetings tonight) and saw your post. Unfortunately there aren't many stamping stores in Orlando. There were a few scrapbook stores. The closest one will be in Mt. Dora. Are you leaving on the 18th? I have vacation days that I have to use up and I have started taking every Friday off. There is no Archivers in the state of Florida, trust me I keep telling them to expand. There are only two stamp stores over here by me that are still open. But they close at 5 each day. You could just come over and play at my house?
    Drats - I'm flying home at 7PM on Thursday! If for some reason my plans change I will let you know.

I was trying to get DH to join me and spend the weekend in Venice but he doesn't want to give up a boating weekend.
    Teresa

10. Oh shucks Teresa. We will be down in FL (Hobe Sound) July 2-9th.
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread