+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Stampaway in Cincinnati

1. Oh ... its 483 miles from me .... says 8 hrs, 19 min.

Aw, here are the stamp vendors: http://www.stampawayusa.com/SAUSA/binder2.pdf
    The Shackretary

I will give you all the details when I go.
    Maybe next year we can a Shack Meet there-it is about 5.5 hours from WNC- so yea a little more for you Sherri.
    Marco's is a great store, I was there 4 or 5 years ago. They had just had the StampAway when I was there-

That sounds like a fun trip! Enjoy!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

4. I told my husband that Sherri wanted me to go to Cincinnati for the weekend. That is like 5 days after I get back from SU convention!!!!!!!!

Sherri told her husband that I wanted her to go to Cincinnati for the weekend.

Something fishy is going on here! Someone is up to no good!
    Traci

5. Ok everybody ... Traci and I are both going to this stamp convention in Cincy. I asked my DH and he said sure and Traci's DH said why not!? So we have our room booked and we are going August 9th!!!

My aunt and uncle live within 8 miles of the stamp show so I am going to get together with them for a days. It is my dad's brother and my favorite uncle so I am real excited to see them too...

Can't wait. Need to put a ticker down in my signature if I remember how!!! LOL
    The Shackretary

That sounds like when growing up you would ask your mom and she would say ask your dad-vice-versa- then soon we caught to saying I did and he/she said it was ok if you say ok.
    I can't wait to meet both of you in person.
    I am going to take some classes-thurs (1 in the late afternoon, Fri 1 in the am, Fri even preview party) but we will have to meet up on Sat.
    It will be fun!

Traci-how far is the drive for you?

8. So who all is going to Stampaway USA? Why is this convention so much better than the others?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Paula Carden View Post
    Traci-how far is the drive for you?
    Sorry Paula!! I never saw this post till now....

It is only about a 3 hour drive for me.

:-)
    Traci

10. Traci, me, Paula and Awna will be working the show. (Only Awna is working the show) That's all I know so far. Why, you wanna come Robin? You and Chris can come ya know. I will tell ya where we're staying. Its $80 a night and Traci and I are sharing a room. Its 2 stories. They have at least 50 vendors there and lots of make & takes I have heard but its only one day so I am sure it will be very crowded. Come on, you should come
    The Shackretary

+ Reply to Thread