+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Stampaway in Cincinnati

1. I tried to talk Chris into it BUT she said she might have to work & she said she didnt have any $ SO I said I would run the garage sale and whatever $ we get we will use it for gas money and getting stuff at the convention. I am sure I have to work but I am willing to call in on Saturday and say that I'm sick.(I have about 5 hours of personal time left I can use) It is about a little over 4 hours one way...not bad. But We could only come for the day. What booths are you guys working?

2. I went back and edited my post because it does sound like we are all working the show. But just Awna is working at the Sparkle and Sprinkle booth (is that the right name?).
    The Shackretary

3. Here is a list of the vendors again. There are a TON of my favorites!!!

http://www.stampawayusa.com/SAUSA/binder2.pdf
    The Shackretary

4. This time next Saturday Traci and I will be knee deep in stamps!!! LOL At the stamp convention in Cincinnati that is . I hope we can meet up with Paula and Awna, we will definitely come visit you at your "station" .

I can't wait!!! My DH's business partner said I could drive his Hybrid Camry if I want to but I don't know if I will be too nervous .... I should just stick to my van since I know it .But it sure would be nice to get better gas mileage.

Paula, when are you leaving? Thursday? I leave Thurs at 6 am
    The Shackretary

Hey Sherri, are you driving to Cincinnati via Memphis? LOL
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

6. Nope ... I believe that's the l-o-n-g way!! LOL
    The Shackretary

boo hoo hoo

Cindi wants to go!!!
    why do I ahve to live so far away from everything???
    I hope you gals haev a fab time!! take pics to share with us

Cindi
    I wish you lived closer!
    It will be loads of fun! It is only about 4 hours from Knoxville Tenn.
    I am leaving early Thurs, as I have signed up for a 4:00 pm class.
    Hopefully on Sat I will at least get to meet in person Traci, Sherri and drop by Sparkle and Shine's Booth

Hope you ladies have a fabulous time -- I'm sure you will! It's so exciting to meet up with fellow Shackies! I'll be thinking of you all! Enjoy your classes -- I looked at the schedule and I'm green with envy. Make sure you share what you learn with the rest of us!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

a little birdy told me that there may be other shackies there too!

+ Reply to Thread