+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Copic question

Copic question

Has anyone ever changed the nub on their Copic markers? I like the brush end, and every since DD's friend enjoyed my supplies I've realized that some of my nubs are smooshed.

And I wonder if it makes sense to switch the blunt end to a pointy end???

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I replaced one with a new one, but I have never changed the type before. I know some of the sets come with stickers to put on the pen because the lady at the Art store asked me if I wanted that kind when I purchased my pack of nibs. I know their web site has a nice tutorial thing that shows you how to change it, again the lady at the store recommended it to me. I prefer the brush ends to the blunts, so most of mine are sketch markers. I have a couple that are blunts.

Cindy

My Blog

I prefer the brush ends and I never use the traditional blunt marker type end. I was going to check to see if they had any little pointy ends to replace the blunt end!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

4. I wish they were interchangeable with Prismacolor markers then I would change my prismacolor markers to the brush tip too. I don't see why you couldn't swap them. Let us know!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Wow, I can't believe you let someone use your good markers! Hope this works out for you!

Kathy

+ Reply to Thread