+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New ATC Backs uploaded

1. New ATC Backs uploaded

Just a quick note to let you know that I have uploaded two ATC Back templates featuring the new Shack logo. One is in PDF format, the other is in word format and IS editable.

Cheers!
    Sherry

Sherry -- you are amazing! Thank you!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

That is so nice of you. Thanks! I've been typing a little sheet and pasting it on the back. I'm off to check these out now.
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    I have some whole sheets of 8.5x11" sticker paper, so I can print these onto that--then stick them on the back of my ATCs!
    --Lidia

5. Thats a fantabulous idea, Lidia!

For those Shackies who do not have sticker paper, you can always do what I do. Print out the template directly onto heavy, white cardstock. Cut them out. Flip them over and begin layering/stamping!

sherry that is amazing!! just what i've been trying to make!!! and i love the shack logo on it!!

thank you thank you!!

{click above for my craft blog!}

I like the new ATC's backs. Thanks. Now I might offer more info, now that I don't have to handwrite all the time.
    Kim

You rock Sherry- thanks so much for the "word" template
    Sarah

Thank you Sherry!!! I love your layout and how you put the logo on it; these will be truly unique!

Henderson, Nevada

+ Reply to Thread