+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Stamping foam thing?

1. Cool Stamping foam thing?

When I was at my sister's back in May, she had this cool thing she stamped on. It was about 12x12 and about 3/4" to 1" thick foam stuff. She used it as a base to stamp images on. The cool thing is that it fit right alongside her fiskars cutter. Right in that "L" space, ya know? That way the cutter and the foam were the same height and the cutter was never in the way.

Does anyone know what this foam thing is and where can I get one? She said she got it at her LSS but they were out of stock when I was there.

She had a pink one and a purple one. I want pink!

Thanks for your help. If anyone knows where I can find this thing, it's you ladies on the SS.

2. I think Inque Boutique has a 13x13 stamping mat. Here's a link: http://www.goinque.com/asp/product/product.asp?id=603

3. I've never heard of this. Last night, i couldn't get a decent stamped image & Cindy lent me a really, really THIN mat. Helped TREMENDOUSLY!!! I need one of those!

I have one and do like it,I don't use it all the time, but on detailed images it's great.

5. I have a creative memories mat and a pink mat by EK Success. Is that what you are talking about? I ALWAYS use it under my paper when i stamp and it does help!
    The Shackretary

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I've never seen one before.I wonder if a mouse pad would work just as well???

I've never seen this before, either. So you put it under your paper/cs for stamping on?

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

8. Yippee! Thanks, Charity, for the link. That's exactly what I'm talking about. My sis has a pink one, so she prob has the EK Success one. I think I need that one, and yes, Yvonne, it makes your stamped images come out so much clearer. I can't believe I've been stamping without it. Thanks, ladies!

Uh-oh! I may need this....

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

When I took a class with Deborah and KimD, they both had one and said they loved them! We were using unmounted photostamps and it made the world of difference!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

+ Reply to Thread