+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I've been housekeeping in the gallery today

I've been housekeeping in the gallery today

If you receive an email telling you that one of your projects has been moved, it's just part of our regular "housekeeping' in the gallery. The emails are automatically generated when we move items.
    The message looks something like this-

We felt that your photo, titled "Hang Ten - do penguins have toes?", was more appropriate in a different category. To view it, and to find out where we moved it (look in the upper left for the category name), visit
    this link:......
    This example is one that I received.

The gallery is looking great. It's amazing what a huge variety of projects we have in there. Most of the items that I moved were ATCs or challenge cards that weren't in those categories. They will still be also in your own member gallery. Having them also in their categories helps with gallery searches.
    Thanks for keeping the Stamp-Shack gallery so inspiring
    Sarah

Thanks Sarah l remember when l first started posting and had know idea on how to post my cards..l'm sure the newbies will have a better understanding after reading this post and it also helps us to remember..Thanks for all your hard work in keeping the gallery in order..
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

+ Reply to Thread