View Poll Results: What would you like this year's holiday stamp to be?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Santa Image

30 37.04%
  • Snoman Image

47 58.02%
  • Other (I have posted my ideas in the thread below)

4 4.94%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: This Year's Featured Rubber Stamp

1. This Year's Featured Rubber Stamp

Hello ladies,

I have been in contact with Paul Gunson, the extremely friendly animation artist who drew our Shack santa last year, and he has agreed to do another image for us this year! This is a treat. Paul's work is amazing! If you get the chance, do check out his website.

I know some of you want another Santa image and others are wanting a snowman. We can only afford to do one image so we'll have to do a poll. As always, majority rules. Paul also offered to "throw a whole load of different styles" at us this year and then we can choose the image we like best. We are hoping to have the image ready some time in September so that you will receive it in time to start your holiday cards. I am also going to see if we can have the stamp produced by the makers of Amuse Art Stamps - their stamps are wonderful.

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I voted for a Santa image. It's so hard to find good Santa's and snowmen are pretty easy to find.

3. Well crud! I was gonna vote snowman until I read Christie's post. Now, I'm not sure what I want. She's right, it's easier to find CUTE snowmen. I'll have to wait on my vote now & actually THINK about it!

l voted for a snowman as snowmen here are not that easy to find..and l have a couple of Santa's..l so enjoy the Santa that he made last year...now l want a Snowman .
    Please Bear.. with me while l grow.

I voted Santa cos we don't have snow where I live, and anyway Christmas is in the heat of summer! I know this applies to no-one else except me, but that's my story anyway.
    Sarah

oh, I hate decisions

lol
    I'll think on it today and vote later

You should never give us options!! LOL
    Christine

6 10 12 22 26 40 41 55 69

I vote for another santa because I want a collection of Shack santas!

9. I think I would love a family scenary in front of a tree... but it's in my dreams! LOL
    Pascale

Summer bingo 2011 words numbers
    2. 4.8.9.13.15.20.21.31.33.34.35.44.46.51.52.57.63.67.68.77.78.80.84.85.

My blog

I vote for a santa. Hohoho

+ Reply to Thread