View Poll Results: What would you like this year's holiday stamp to be?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
  • Santa Image

30 37.04%
  • Snoman Image

47 58.02%
  • Other (I have posted my ideas in the thread below)

4 4.94%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: This Year's Featured Rubber Stamp

Santa Claus is harder to find around my area. So, I will have to go w/good Ol St. Nick!
    smokiesgal

I hope you dance!

I don't think Santa can catch up to the snowman! He needs his 6 white boomers to pull him thru superfast right now!
    Really it doesn't matter cos many of us will buy him anyway. Whatever the majority, and you decide, Sherry is fine with me.
    Sarah

Well, I stopped wavering and made my decision. I voted for Santa! I realize he is way behind in the polls, but I don't see very many Santas when I'm Christmas stamp shopping and I see so many snowmen to choose from, so that's how my thought process went.

:> Karen

I decided to vote, hope that's OK with everyone. I voted for Santa. Hate to see the poor guy loosing! I'd be much better at making a decision between actual images. Since I've read others mention what they find hard to find, I thought I'd mention how difficult it is for me to find really beautiful snowflake images. I've been searching for two - a focal sized one and a smaller one for backgrounds and it's quite difficult to find that 'perfect' one!

+ Reply to Thread