+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: New Shack Survivor Game Beginning August 6th!

1. New Shack Survivor Game Beginning August 6th!

Think you have the game of Survivor all figured out? Think again!

Can you out-wit, out-stamp, and out-last your opponents? If so, get ready to play Survivor, Shack style!

Game Start Date: August 6, 2008

Gallery Close: August 5, 2008 at exactly 8:00pm EST. No late entries will be accepted so please be sure to have your entry uploaded on time.

Object of the game: To have your card avoid elimination and be the last one remaining in the gallery.

Instructions:

Make yourself a card as your official game entry. You can make your card very plain and simple with the hope that what you do put on your card flies under the radar and avoids elimination. Or, you can choose to make your card absolutely wild and crazy and over the top with hopes that the crazy items on your card don’t get you eliminated! Or anything in between!

When your card is completed upload it to our Shack Survivor card gallery.
    Once the contest has begun, we will release an 'Elimination Statement' each and every morning. If your card contains the item listed in the elimination statement for that day, it is removed from the game and from the gallery. An elimination statement might look something like this: 'If your card contains a red brad, you are eliminated from play.' So, all entries containing a red brad(s) will be eliminated from the game.

Elimination statements will be released each day until we have just one card remaining in the gallery. The final card is our Shack Survivor and is the winner of the contest and the prize!

The Rules:
    • Only ONE entry per player, please.
    • Please be sure that your entry/photo is as clear as possible (ie. no tiny little photos, no blurry photos).
    • When uploading your entry, be sure to provide an accurate list of all items/colors/techniques/stamp manufacturers used on your card.
    • To keep things fair, only standard greeting cards will be accepted into play. No 6x6 recipe cards, ATCs, or altered items are permitted.
    • There must be at least 15 entries uploaded in the gallery on the day that the game commences. If there are fewer than 15 cards in the Survivor Game Gallery, the game will be postponed until a later date or until we have the minimum number of entries.
    The Prize: The prize for this round of survivor is a $25 Gift Certificate for My Favorite Things, which was generously donated by Kim van der Sanden herself. Thank you so very much, Kim!

Good luck guys!!
    Last edited by Sherry; 08-03-2008 at 06:26 AM.

2. We must get on the ball girls -- only 6 days to enter the contest! Good luck!

Nothing like a bit of pressure to get started! Come on, get stamping. It was so much fun last time, even though I got out really early!
    Can't wait for it to start.
    Sarah

woo hoo!!

I'm doin the happy dance..I love shack survivor!! and what an awesome prize!!!

Oh this was so much fun last time, I will get on the ball tonight!! Thanks, SHerry!
    HeatherJ
    http://stampthedayaway.blogspot.com/

October 2009 Bingo numbers are 6, 12, 18, 24, 31, 39, 54, 70, 82, 97

My winning Bingo numbers 3 6 12 30 50 61 65 80 93 98 - I want to keep them in the hall of fame!!

6. ohh, I hope that I can stamp this weekend!
    Awna

bored? Read my blog:
    http://allinkdup.blogspot.com

MAR BINGO #'s (maybe 4th time is a charm?)

3-10-25-34-50-56-69-77-92-100

somewhere on the corner of creativity and insanity!
    I better get crackin on a card so I can enter it before we leave on vacation!

8. YAY! I'm trying to think of ideas already!

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    OK! This should be fun! I'll be gone on vacation next week when the Game starts, but our Hotel has internet access!
    --Lidia

10. YEEEEHAAAA! I can't wait to see what everyone makes!

....think think fluff fluff...What was it that brought me down last time....it was the color pink! ;+)

+ Reply to Thread