+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oh my...have you seen the giant

Oh my...have you seen the giant

cupcake pan made by Wilton !? I went to M's today and they had them in stock. I had seen a huge cupcake on the cover of a magazine, but hadn't ever seen the actual pan. The pan is pretty large. They are $34 and something before tax...I wanted one but was a GOOD girl and didn't get one today but may have to go back and get one LOL
    Wouldn't it be cute to ice one in polkadots LOL

BTW...it is a cupcake but when finished it is the size of a cake!

I haven't seen the one at Michael's. I have a LARGE cupcake shape baking pan that I bought at Sur La Table. It's really a brioche pan. It's 8" across. Just massive. I've baked bread in it, and it is just cute when it's done. Here'a a link to the pan I own:

Sur La Table Brioche Pan

I'll have to check out the Michael's pan when I go there this weekend.
    Ethel

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit. --Aristotle

Ability is what you are capable of doing.
    Motivation determines what you do.
    Attitude determines how well you do it.

My Blog: The Paperquilter

I bought this pan for my sister's birthday. She's used it once. She had to transport the finished cake to my house -- and the top layer kept slipping! She told me that she was going to have to practice to get the right amount of batter in each part -- but boy that darn cake was cute!

You can't change yesterday, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.

I ahve not seen these!

but how cute!!!

yoo hoo Erin do you have this?? have you posted a pic of the finished cake??
    if I make one..do I have to share??
    lol

5. Yep. Saw them at Target and refused to buy it for $30 (I cheap). But, a friend said she got hers at M's with the 40% coupon. I'm like, 'DUH' why didn't I think of that. They also have a pan with four smaller (but larger than normal) cupcakes.

+ Reply to Thread