+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Target Sale - Bic Colored Markers!

are these the markers you are talking about?

{click above for my craft blog!}

If you have a local Sam's Club, these markers are always $12 there - for the set of 36. I bought some last week because I'm too cheap for the others and I think the Bics are great. One of my artsy friends told me about them and gave me tips on using them. She only buys the copics or prismas if she can't get that color in Bic.
    Tracey

My Photography Blog
    My Craft Blog

BINGO numbers: 47, 8, 72, 98, 65, 28, 92, 35

3. They are on sale this week. Page 4-5. Along w/the big set of Sharpies. I bought a little set of sharpies last week & I'm trying to decide if I "need" these. Even after watching the tutorial the a Vicki shared, I don't think I can color like that! I love the look but know I don't have the talent!

thanks so much for the flyer i will get over there today and pick some up thanks so much!!!
    Christy

I went to target today, and was able to pick up some. They had a whole bunch.
    shelley

I'm going to Target today after work. I noticed the fine print on the ad "Not available in most California stores" I'm hoping the Target near me will have them.
    Margaret

Here is a coupon for an extra $3 off the Bic Markers:

http://print.coupons.com/couponweb/O...id=20&zid=ns28
    Annette

(Bugga in OK)

"Whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should." Desiderata

8. Quote Originally Posted by buggainok View Post
    Here is a coupon for an extra $3 off the Bic Markers
    Heck, for $8, I guess I HAVE to buy them now!! Anyone know if they work on transp/acetate??

Thank you Annette for brining this to our attention and for posting the link to the coupon.
    I got my markers!!
    Margaret

do they leave color lines like stampin up/tombow markers or do they blend well like prismacolors?

{click above for my craft blog!}

+ Reply to Thread