+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Snowman Samples!!

I just looked at them all again and want to add that I love Lana's snowmans. Especially I like the way she used white to draw them on a black background and the hats she made for them are wonderful designs.

I love the one in front of the moon and the 2 of them dancing! ... but I LOVE all of them ... how about all of them
    Chelsea
    a*muse studio rep #1438

My Blog - Chelsea's Creative Corner

They are all great. My #1 is the one with the kid and a snowmancone.

4. I think Lana's is the cutest! But I do love them all. I can't decide everytime I look I am drawn to a different one!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

5. My choices are # 5 and then #4 - although all of them are great
    Teresa

WOW!! Those are awesome!! My fav also is the one in moonlight, the his & hers are great as is the ice cream cone. The other 3 are equally cool(no pun intended!) last place would be the skier only because I don't ski.

Way to go, Paul, you completely ROCK!!

Kathy

We may need to assign them all numbers and do a poll, they are that great. We may not all agree otherwise!

Kathy

8. I hope I'm not offending anyone here, but you asked for our thoughts, so.....

First, I was hoping for one with two snowmen together holding hands or something -- maybe stamping --just kidding, (but not dancing), to represent Shack friends.

After having said that, I like the snowflake finger one BUT I wish he had more of a "stick" hand and a simpler mouth.

I also like the moon one, BUT wish the snowman was facing forward.

Richfield, Minnesota (suburb of Minneapolis)
    The two that struck me right away were the one with the snowflake on the tip of the finger, and the moonlight one--I haven't seen either idea before!
    --Lidia

Wow this is a very hard decision since I love all of them. Everytime I pick one, then the other ones jump out at me and I like them. If I really really had to choose one, I would say the little boy with the ice cream cone snowpeople; then the snowman in front of the moon; the skier; the dancers; #1 smiling snowman and then the snowman with the snowflake on his finger. I don't particularly like the face on the snowflake on finger snowman. But actually I would love to see Lana's snowmen designs put to rubber. Is that snowman really playing with yo-yos?
    Joanne

There are painters who transform the sun to a yellow spot, but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence, transform a yellow spot into the sun.~ Pablo Picasso

+ Reply to Thread