+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: More Snowmen images from Paul

These are great! I would be happy with either one.

Mickey

I personally don't love coloring, so I'm loving these images. I do think they would work for coloring as well. Either of these are really wonderful.

4. I want both of these too! I'm seeing one stamped and embossed in silver!
    Teresa

in my little hut surrounded by bits of paper & stamps
    I want both of these. I can see them both in midnight blue and some silver or diamond glitter or stickles.
    Michelle

6. both are very nice

7. I personally like to color, so I don't care for the negative images. But I do agree they are great sketches! I like the second one better where the snowman is holding the snowflake, only because I can see myself getting more use out of it for Holiday/winter type cards. Don't get me wrong, I do like the first image as well, but I see it as more of a winter romance theme rather than holiday like. Does this make sense?
    Jennifer
    DT Member for DRS Designs
    My Blog: Ink N' Scrap Habits
    My March 2013 {Winning} Bingo Numbers: 6, 14, 19, 29, 47, 52, 63, 79, 84, 91

8. I have to pick the snowman holding the snowflake, I am also a colorer (is that a word) so I don't usually get negative images either, but I think he could be cute embossed in a color. I can't wait to see what size they will be. He does great work!
    Happy Crafting!

check out my blog : stamps scraps n more

Both are great- can we get both of them?
    I still love the one with snowflake on his fingertip- it is like a father seeing a newborn for the first time (ok-I know that is a stretch -but I love that snowman)

if this is a vote i pick the top one myself how cool is that?
    ~Stacy

My Blog

+ Reply to Thread