+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: We have 41 members registered to play bingo so far!

1. We have 41 members registered to play bingo so far!

Awesome! Is anyone else going to join in on the game?? For more information, click on the 'Bingo' link in our navigation bar. We have some really fantastic prizes to give away

For those ladies who forgot to write down their numbers, please PM me and I'll get them for you.

Cheerios!
    Sherry

2. Forgive me if this question has been answered, but is the winner chosen when ALL 10 of their numbers are called? Or is someone taking our numbers and putting them on some type of Bingo form and then marking them off by rows? I'm confused. SOrry.
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

do we really have to wait until september??

{click above for my craft blog!}

Quote Originally Posted by toao View Post
    Forgive me if this question has been answered, but is the winner chosen when ALL 10 of their numbers are called? Or is someone taking our numbers and putting them on some type of Bingo form and then marking them off by rows? I'm confused. SOrry.
    I wondered this too. Do we print out a bingo form.

Thanks.
    Kim

5. Ok, I have a really stupid question. I didn't answer the question after I'd picked all my numbers. Did my "entry" go thru? I just closed out the screen & the last time I did that, my dd didn't get to pre-order a copy of Breaking Dawn. Can you tell me if my name is on the list?

6. You will win bingo if and when ALL of your 10 numbers are called. You do not have do fill out any bingo cards or do anything else. Simply watch your numbers and if you get Bingo, post a message in the appropriate forum.

The score card is where I will mark off all of the numbers that have been called so that anyone who has not been able to log on to The Shack for a day or two can go and quickly get caught up without having to read through multiple posts and threads.

Everything is explained, I think, on the Bingo page.
    Last edited by Sherry; 08-05-2008 at 10:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartymom View Post
    I wondered this too. Do we print out a bingo form.

Thanks.

Pascale made a really cute Bingo card if you want to you can add your own numbers in and print it off to keep by your computer. This is not part of the competition, but something Pascale very cleverly dreamed up/
    LOOK HERE
    Sarah

Fun! I didn't know we even had a Bingo link or that we were playing. Guess that's what happens when you're gone so much.

Anyway, I'm back and I'm in!

Life is uncertain ~ eat dessert first!

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides ~ David Viscott

9. I want to play. I'll get my numbers to you Sherry.

thanks!!
    Traci

I registered! I only put my first name in the name space....hope that was okay. Looks like fun!

:> Karen

+ Reply to Thread