+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How did you choose your bingo numbers?

Yep, our birthdays, year born, graduated, age and 2 random numbers

Kathy

2. Total randomness.
    The One And Only
    Mary Rogers

2 Blogs available, PM for an invite

I used our anniversary date, birthdays and then I just asked DH and the girls to shout out numbers.
    Kim

Ok I'll be really weird and tell you I let the numbers choose themself_ I just checked what stood out to me, then I asked dh to choose a few more.
    Sarah

I picked my two favorite numbers then just randon numbers after that!

6. I used the actual birth "day" for all five of us in our family, and then used all of our ages.

7. Day of the month for me, dh & the kids (1,9, 18,27) Keith Hernandez's number when he was w/the Cadinals in 1978 (37) my age in Oct (43) the year the kids & I were born (65, 94, 96) and dh's mother's current age (82 -- also the year dh graduated high school).

Heather, did you realize your first 5 numbers were factors of 3? I didn't realize until I wrote these numbers down that dh & the kids are all factors of 9! Math oddness!

Just got my two older children (Sarah 7 and Matthew 5) to shout out numbers between 1-100
    Kay

For me, I picked the yrs we were born, the day we were born, the age of my bf, my fave #, the yr I graduated from h.s. and two random numbers I liked!
    Darlene

+ Reply to Thread