+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veggie Dresses

Hybrid View

1. Cool Veggie Dresses

Has anyone seen the new "veggie dresses" stamps? They are absolutely adorable! I saw the images at the Greensboro Stamp Convention, but the vendor's order didn't come in time for the convention so I was unable to purchase any of these stamps.

Does anyone have them? I don't even know who makes them. ARGH! I want some.

I think they are brand new, hot off the rubber press stamps. SO CUTE! Who'da thunk an asparagas dress would be so fun!! Also corn, pumpkin....you have to see them. Can anyone find a site that sells them?

Jennifer:

2. I've found a site with a picture gallery and at least the first two pictures are of 'veggie dresses'. Hope we can find out more cause they do look very cute and have now gone on my list of "need to have".

http://www.catscraftcupboard.com/gallery.html

Check it out.

Also found this list and, Jennifer, your name is on that list. Check this out, too.

http://www.catscraftcupboard.com/aboutus.html

Barb

3. Hi Barb!

Yes, I knew that they showed them at Cat's Cupboard, but she doesn't list the manufacterer. I'll probably just order them from her. I saw them at the NC convention a couple weeks ago but the vendor only had images, not the actual stamps. Her order didn't come in.

This site, Cat's Cupboard, is part of justjohanna. It is a really neat shop, by all appearances. On both the Justjohanna and Cat's Cupboard they announced the new DT members.

I was hoping, though, to find a site that listed all of the veggie dresses. I know there are more than what Cat shows at her shop.

Thanks for you search!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

4. Those look sort of like stamps from the Lockhart Stamp Co.

Laura

5. Yippeeee Laura!!

You are SO RIGHT! OMG! There goes the checkbook! AGAIN!

I just love these dresses. Thanks so much for telling me about Lockhart Stamp company. It wasn't one I'd heard of before!

THANKS!!

Jennifer
    Jennifer

My blog

+ Reply to Thread