+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is it possible to organise your "favourites" ?

Is it possible to organise your "favourites" ?

I have lots of cards saved to my favourites in the gallery.This is because I intended to use them for inspiration in the future. I would like to be able to organise them into "folders' or albums according to what I want them for.
    e.g. I'd organise mine for the reason I kept them
    • techniques
    • stamp sets
    • colour combos
    • layouts
    I don't know if this is already possible Sherry. Even moderators need help sometimes!
    P.S. I think one of my "wierd and quirky" things might be I need everything to be organised and categorised!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sarah

Oh Sarah! That's a great idea! I would love to be able to do something like that with my favorites too. Sometimes when I look back into them, I can't remember why i saved them! I have to think think think; then it hits me! LOL
    Amy

3. Currently there is no way to do this. It has been a request from many, many gallery/website owners for a long time. Perhaps the next release of the software will have capabilities to manage your favorites.

Thanks Sherry. fingers crossed. Until then I will have to use my brain!
    Sarah

could you right mouse click on them and save them to a folder on your pc under "my photos"
    Happy Trails,
    Loretta

6. Quote Originally Posted by cr8zyscrapper View Post
    could you right mouse click on them and save them to a folder on your pc under "my photos"
    It gets even easier than that! You can download your favorites folder as a zip file. Simply click on 'My Favorites' and then the symbol that looks like this

+ Reply to Thread